- “I Am…I Am Not…” Jen Richards and Miss Ross on OWN TV!
- Call Me Caitlyn, Sincerely, Miss Ross.
- We Are The Solution
- Miss Ross Talks ‘Empowerment’ in the Transgender Community
- TransBeats Documentary
- Interview with CB2 Designer Matthew Lew
- To Love Someone Takes Courage
- Practice Waking Up to Your Life
- Jen Richards Talks Launching the Trans 100
- Laverne Cox at the Trans100 with Miss Ross Live
Transsexual Models: The Beauty of Transition
Tyra Banks will tell you, one of the most important skills a model should have is to know your face, know your body, and know your flaws and how to make those flaws work for you. For as long as i can remember #GirlsLikeUs, transgender and transsexual girls that is, have served fashion any way you could possibly want it. I think the fashion industry is still light years behind on what transgender and transsexual models can do for the fashion industry. During the course of ones transition you get to know your flaws amd your assetts pretty well. Some say transsexual women are narcissistic, but I thinkmit has to do with the fact that we are catepillars transitioning without a cocoon. This is by no means a coincidence however. There is much to learn from the beauty that IS transformation, from the inside out.